This infographic by JTX Fitness shows how many calories a single day of eating poor food (such as on Christmas) can add up to and shows how much exercise would be required to burn it all off.
Christmas Calorie Burning
How Long Does It Take To Burn Off…
- An average 250lb. person burns 600 calories in 1 hour at 5mph.
- An average man needs 2.500 calories a day.
- An average woman needs 2.000 calories a day.
- Running. Burns on average 100 calories per mile.
- Big Mac Medium Meal (Big Mac – 490 calories, Reg Fries – 330 calories, Medium Coke – 170 calories) – 990 calories, 1 hour 40 mins of running.
- Bag of plain crisps (130 calories) – 12 mins of running.
- Hamburger Happy Meal (505 calories) – 50 mins of running.
- Mars Bar (250 calories) – 22 mins of running.
- Christmas Dinner (Roast turkey – 150 calories, Roast potatoes – 130 calories, Bread sauce – 40 calories, Stuffing – 231 calories, Gravy – 18 calories, Boiled carrots – 14 calories, Brussel sprouts – 30 calories, Roast parsnips – 45 calories, Two pigs in blankets – 200 calories) – 957 calories, 1 hour 35 mins of running.
- Slice of Pizza Pepperoni (352 calories) – 25 mins of running.
- Can of coke 330ml. (142 calories) – 14 mins of running.
- Chocolate muffin (473 calories) – 47 mins of running.
- Total calories for everything – 3.799. That’s about 6 hrs 20 mins of running to burnt it all off.
Jtcfitness.com | Infographic by freshegg.com | All facts and figures are approximate and intented as a guide | Daily calorie intake figures to maintain a man and women’s weight sourc from the NHS | UK Pizza Hut Medium Pepperoni Feast Pizza.
- Running Facts and Figures [Infographic] This detailed infographic provides numerous running facts and figures. It...
- A Runner’s Christmas Here is a fun runner's take on a Christmas Eve...
- How to Choose Running Shoes [Infographic] Keeping with my new marathon shoes theme this week, here...
- How Long is a Marathon? [Infographic] To help put the the achievement of completing a marathon...